• 2014: Research Habilitation HDR (Mathematics, Paris VI)
• 2004-2007: Ph.D. Ecole des Mines de Paris (Adviser: Pierre Rouchon
• 2003-2004: Master in financial mathematics (Paris XII)
• 2001-2004: Ecole des Mines de Paris
• 1999-2001: CPGE at Lycee Thiers, Marseille
• 2017: Visiting Fellow at University of Cambridge (Michaelmas term)
• 2016-: Professor at Ecole des Mines ParisTech
• 2009-2016: Assistant professor at Ecole des Mines ParisTech
• 2007-2008: Post-doctoral fellow at the university of Liège. With: Rodolphe Sepulchre
• 2015: IEEE / SEE Glavieux prize
: "For the development of remarkable mathematical abstractions for the design of automatic control systems and their implementation for navigation and guidance in various industrial applications".
• 2015: SAGEM (SAFRAN) Innovation Award : WO/2015/075248 elected best patent of the year.
• 2009: PhD prize GDR MACS (the French Control Community).
• 2009: PhD prize Club EEA
(Reasearcher Club in Electronics, Electrotechnics, and Automatic control).
• 2007: Co-founder of the start-up company Synertie awarded by the french goverment (OSEO).
PhD of Martin Brossard. 2017-
PhD of Paul Chauchat in collaboration with the company SAFRAN TECH. 2017-
PhD of Marion Pilté in collaboration with the company THALES AIR SYSTEMS. 2015-
PhD of Axel Barrau in collaboration with the company SAGEM. Non-linear state error based extended Kalman filters
with applications to navigation. 2012-2015. (pdf
). Currently an engineer and researcher at Safran Tech, Paris. This thesis was awarded the (2d) PhD prize of the GdR Robotique (the French Robotics Community).
Post-doc of Martin Barczyk (co-advisor). Kinect-based localization. 2012-2014. Currently an assistant professor at University of Alberta, Canada.
PhD of Jean Grégoire (co-advisor). Priority-based coordination of mobile robots. 2011-2014. (pdf
). Currently a post-doc at MIT, USA.
PhD of Thach N. Dinh (co-advisor). Observateur par intervalles et observateur positif. 2011-2014. (pdf
). Currenty at Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan.
PhD of Gilles Meyer (co-advisor). Geometric optimization algorithms
for linear regression on fixed-rank matrices. 2007-2011. (pdf
). Currently a Software Engineer at EVS Broadcast Equipment, Belgium.
Visitor: Sebastien Diemer (co-advisor). Motion planning. 2013-2014. Currently an engineer at Polyconseil, Paris.
Internship (stage Telecom ParisTech) of Pierre-Marie Ageneau. SLAM. 2016.
Internship (stage ENSTA) of Emilien Flayac. Kinect-based SLAM. 2015.
Internship (stage de fin d'études Ecole Polytechnique) of Thibault Hervier (co-advisor). 3D SLAM. 2011-2012.
Internship (stage de fin d'études Ecole Polytechnique) of
Fan Jingnan (co-advisor). Motion planning. 2011.